Seeking some Inspiration?
Quotes that inspire you to do more
Here’s is a list of my person favourites, quotes that have inspired me, helped me push through excruciating circumstance and align my goals with a bigger purpose.
Most of them are centred around having the courage — to take risks; to step out of one’s comfort zones and to do things that make you feel uncomfortable.
Happy reading :)
1. “You’re not actually confused about what to do; you just need the courage to do what you know is right.”
2. “A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” — John A. Shedd
3. “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” — Oprah Winfrey.
4. “Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.” — A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
5. “Fail faster, succeed sooner” — David Kelley
6. “We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” — Winston S. Churchill
7. “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t — you’re right” — Henry Ford
8. “Don’t train for skill, train for mindset” — Gary V
9. “You are in danger of living a life so comfortable and soft, that you will die without ever realizing your true potential.” — David Goggins